We’d be happy to provide transportation for you and your own boat.
SHORT Distance Transport Process – Spring Green, Lone Rock, Gotham, Muscoda, Blue River to Boscobel
NOTE: We HIGHLY recommend avoiding transport service on Saturday mornings between 10 AM and 12:30 PM in July and August. Our first priority is our rental customers during this time.
- Drop off people and gear at your desired put in (If your group is only 1 canoe/2 people), you can come directly to our shop and we’ll move you upriver).
- ONLY the driver(s) will continue downriver to our shop at 715 Wisconsin Ave, Boscobel, WI 53805.
- We’ll move the driver on our next trip upriver and back to the group.
SHORT Distance Downriver Transport Process – Woodman, Millville, Bridgeport, Wyalusing
These trips are handled on a case by case basis. In general, we’ll pick you up downriver and bring you upriver. This process is somewhat flexible on the weekdays – however, weekends and in particular Saturdays in July and August we will NOT be able to meet you at a downriver takeout and transport you upriver on the front end of your trip.
NOTE: We will not transport inflated inflatable craft. You’ll need to plan for either drop-off of your craft before we transport you or have a way of inflating your craft and bring the inflator with you on your trip.
LONG Distance Transport Process Update! Trips starting in Sauk City or Arena
Due to liability issues, WRO can no longer move private vehicles up/down river. If you’ll be doing a long-distance trip from Sauk City or Arena boat landings (taking out in: Muscoda, Boscobel or Wyalusing) we will do your transport BEFORE your trip – please budget time in your planning process for this.
- You’ll come directly to Boscobel (715 Wisconsin Ave, Boscobel, WI 53805) with all your gear early enough to make one of two daily transports up river: 10 AM or 2 PM. These shuttles MUST leave on time, if they’re missed you’ll need to wait for the next shuttle.
- We will transfer your gear into our vehicle and drive you up to Sauk City where you’ll launch from.
- You will finish your trip at your vehicle (except Wyalusing, we’ll pick you up and bring you back to Boscobel) and be able to pack up and head home with no waiting (Land-Load-Leave).
If you have ANY questions about this process, please give us a call at 608.375.5300. Again, these shuttles must depart on time, please plan accordingly.
Cost for this service is $2 per river mile for the first boat and $20 for each additional boat.
If you’re bringing a friend that needs to rent a boat, your transportation is ONLY $20 per boat, call for additional details, 608.375.5300.
|Spring Green HWY 23||Boscobel||35||$70|
|* cost for the first boat, each additional boat is $20|